Get a FREE Copy of Our Book:
HOW TO AVOID BEING SQUEEZED BY YOUR ‘SO-CALLED’ COMPUTER EXPERT
Only Available While Supplies Last!
All aspects of our organization revolve around the quality of our installations and the services that we provide. We at Foothills NetCom, Inc. approach each client with an appreciation that each customer has different needs. With that in mind, we are prepared to provide each client with a unique installation and specific products, as needed. Our technicians at Foothills NetCom, Inc. have an understanding of the products, techniques, applications and can install a system to meet our clients’ needs and requirements.
- The 5 types of technical support available, and the pros and cons of each.
- How to avoid getting ripped off, disappointed, and paying for sub-standard work.
- 12 Warning signs that you hired the wrong computer consultant.
Viruses, worms, spyware, and hackers: what you need to know to protect your company from invasion.
- Everything you need to know about contract, payment schedules, and rate negotiations.
- 10 Critical characteristics to look for in a competent computer consultant.
- Why you need to avoid “cheap” or “bargain” computer repair shops.
- How to turn technology into a competitive advantage instead of a drain on your time, money, and resources.
- What “managed services” are and why thousands of business owners are now demanding this type of support from their computer consultant.
To get the word out about our book, we are making copies available absolutely FREE to business owners.
To request a copy, complete the form to the right or give us a call at (865) 223-6800
Not Ready To Call Us Just Yet?
Don’t hire ANY computer consultant until you read this…
This book is the ultimate business owner’s guide for finding a professional, competent, honest, considerate, on-time, fairly-priced and dependable computer consultant.
FREE Copy of Book
Complete the form below and we’ll mail you a paperback copy of the book today, plus you will be able to download a PDF version for you to review while you wait for your hard copy!