How Does Your Current Computer Guy Stack Up? – Take this quiz to find out!
How can you tell if you are receiving poor or substandard service? How do you know if your computer guy is doing everything possible to secure your network from downtime, viruses, data loss, or other frustrating and expensive disasters? Could your current technician actually be jeopardizing your network?
If your technician does not score a “yes” on every point, you could be paying for substandard support.
- Do they respond to emergencies in 1 hour or less? Yes / No
- Are they easy to reach and responsive when you need them for non-emergencies? Yes / No
- Do they offer an ongoing maintenance program to keep critical security settings and patches up-to-date? Yes / No
- Do they offer a monitoring system to watch over your network 27/7 for developing problems? Yes / No
- Do they proactively offer new ways to improve your network’s performance, or do they wait until you have a problem to make recommendations? Yes / No
- Do they provide detailed invoices that clearly explain what you are paying for? Yes / No
- Do they explain what they are doing and answer your questions in terms that you can understand? Yes / No
- Do they complete projects on time? Yes / No
- Do they follow up on your requests quickly? Yes / No
- Do they offer any guarantees on their services? Yes / No
- Do they arrive on time and dress professionally? Yes / No
- Do they have other technicians on staff who are familiar with your network in case your regular technician goes on vacation or gets sick? Yes / No
- Do their technicians maintain current vendor certifications and participate in ongoing training? Yes / No
- Do you feel as though they are learning on your time? Yes / No
- Do they seem constantly rushed? Yes / No
- Do they take calls from other clients while working on your network (and on your dime)? Yes / No
- Do they listen to you? Yes / No
- Are they adamant about backing up your network and having a disaster recovery plan in place? Yes / No
- Do they offer to meet with you regularly to review your business plans, your network status, and their own performance in supporting your company? Yes / No
- Do you have to manage their progress on projects, or do they provide frequent updates, status reports, and follow-up calls and e-mails? Yes / No
- Do their projects always end up costing more and taking longer than you expected? Yes / No
- Do they offer flat-rate or fixed-fee project quotes, or do they give themselves a wide-open playing field with “time and materials”? Yes / No
Although we have helped over 1000 businesses in the Knoxville area, we have not had the opportunity to work with you. That’s why I’d like to offer you a Network Health Check worth $497.00 absolutely FREE as a risk-free way for you to get to know us and prove we can do a better job than your current IT guy.
At No Cost Or Obligation,
We’ll Come To Your Office And…
Scan for spyware, viruses, and other security threats lurking in the background that can slow down your network, cause it to crash, and even allow hackers to access your confidential information.
- Validate your backups are working and check that your current disaster recovery plan would allow you to be back up and running fast in the event of a major network failure or disaster.
- Check your network’s current security against hacker attacks, theft, worms, viruses, and even employee sabotage.
- Scan and remove spyware that is secretly stealing your company’s bandwidth, jeopardizing the speed of your computer system, and embezzling confidential information about you, your employees, and your business.
- Diagnose slow, unstable PCs.
- Perform a quick network “tune-up” to make programs and files load faster.
- Discuss a project or upgrade you are considering, or give you a second opinion on a quote you received.
Why Are We Giving Away Free Support?
Some people think we are crazy for offering free services. They say, “Aren’t you afraid people will just take advantage of you?” The truth is, some people might – but we know that most business owners are just honest people trying to find someone they can trust to fix and maintain their computer network.
And since most people have been burned before with less-than-competent IT professionals, we want to take the risk away from working with us.
After All, Don’t You Just Want The
Darn Thing To Work The Way It’s Supposed To?
That’s why I’m making this offer. I know that we are hands down the best at what we do, but I don’t think it’s fair for you to risk your money to find out. I don’t expect everyone to become a client, but I know that some will end up becoming loyal, long-term clients.
There Are No Strings Attached,
But You Have To Hurry
As you might have guessed, I cannot extend this offer forever, because time and staff limitations simply won’t allow it. In order to secure your Free Network Health Check, you MUST be one of the next 15 people to respond.
Here is how to secure your Free Network Health Check:
Go to www.FNCITN.com/Assessment and then scroll to the bottom of the page and fill out the form.
Steven M Miller, President
Remember, this offer won’t be around forever. If you do not activate your voucher by 4/4/2021 or if you are not one of the first 15 to respond, I will not be able to accommodate your request. There is absolutely no cost and this is a service we normally charge $497.00 for – so don’t hesitate!